anonplus-administrators team mailing list archive

Meeting - 29 Jul 2012

/*
 * Anonplus Staff Meeting - 29 Jul 2012
*/

Attendance: unverified, lorax, b0r3d, acaryatid

== Agenda ==

    1. Allow ds on the team
    2. Update: radio bot progress
    3. Majority vote vs. majority staff approval
    4. Anonplus dev update

=== 1. Allow ds on the team ===
    No, due to his tendency to make hasty decisions based on emotions
and writing unreadable code
    Review at a later date
    DS and lorax have also been working on a sub project can he be
helped to get this up on LP? (Twitter takeover code)

=== 2. Update: radio  progress ===
    The radio bot is half working
    New features of song request to be added soon
    Can we now switch the web chat on the Anonplus page to the
irc.anonplus.com channel n should we change it from Mibbit to another
form of web chat
    A new issue will be raised in the coming weeks of the IRC merger it
has been discussed before but finding a suitable partner has been the
slow point... we have discussed a merger with
    Darkirc and as soon as we have details will let them be known for
discussion.

=== 3. Majority vote vs. majority staff approval ===
[Policy] https://launchpad.net/~anonplus-administrators/+poll/voting-policy

    Meeting attendance has been poor.
    What counts as a passing vote?
    There is currently 7 people on the team. Should we require 4 or more
votes?
    Should we use passive voting methods (launchpad, mailing list, other)?
        Use Launchpad for week-long votes on big issues which affect the
entire team.
            Anyone can force a vote to be redone on Launchpad.

=== 4. Anonplus dev update? ==
    Routing issues... pending