anvil-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Devstackpy] execute_template() shell argument

Title: Re: [Devstackpy] execute_template() shell argument
I think the subprocess says for a shell command it should be a string rather than a list.

Or that’s what I thought.

That’s why that is there. If we can get rid of the flag then I’m all for it.