anvil-dev team mailing list archive

Branched anvil

Hi all,

Just wanted to let u know that I just branched anvil since I think the changes are needed in a stable/essex branch while new stuff happens in the master branch.

So to enable this,

Checkout the code, then run `git checkout --track -b essex origin/stable/essex`

This seems better than the tags I was doing before (since tags are sort of a fixed point, and a branch can move and be modified for any changes).

I am going to fix the keystone conf change in the branch, since that's one of the pain points (remembering to move it...)

-Josh