app-review-board team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 877023] Re: Application Review Request: pac-18.104.22.168
** Attachment added: "prebuilt attachment"
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
Application Review Board, which is subscribed to Ubuntu Application
Application Review Request: pac-22.214.171.124
Status in Ubuntu Application Review Board:
NOTE: This submission was sent through the MyApps process.
= Application Review For pac =
* Name: David Torrejón Vaquerizas
* Email: david.tv@xxxxxxxxx
* Application name: pac
* Tagline: linux ssh gui connections manager
* Keywords: ssh,sftp,telnet,ftp,rdesktop,rdp,vnc,gui,client,connections,manager
* PAC is a SecureCRT/Putty/etc (connections manager with automations) equivalent for the Linux world.
* FEATURES (by now):
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Configurable [Pre|Post]-connection local commands execution.
- Configurable list of macros (commands) to send to connected client.
- Configurable list of macros (commands) to execute locally when connected.
- Configurable list of conditional executions on connected machine via 'Expect':
. forget about SSH certificates
. chain multiple ssh connections
. automate tunnels creation
- Ability to connect to machines through a Proxy server!
- CLUSTER connections.
- TABBED/WINDOWED terminals
- Wake On LAN capabilities
- Local and Global variables, eg.: write down a password once, use it ANY where, centralizing its modification for faster changes! use them for:
. password vault
. reusing connection strings
. etc - Seamless Gnome/Gtk integration.
- Tray icon for 'right button' quick launching of managed connections.
- DEB, RPM and .TAR.GZ packages available
- Written in Perl/Gtk (wait, *is* that a feature? Well, it is for me! ;=)
- It is FREE (as in freedom)!! and licensed under GNU GPLv3.
* License: GNU GPL v3
* Support URL: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pacmanager/
* Package file: attached
* Images (links):
* 128x128: https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/site_media/icons/2011/09/pac128.jpg
* 64x64: https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/site_media/icons/2011/09/pac64x64.png
* 32x32: https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/site_media/icons/2011/09/pac32.jpg
* 16x16: https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/site_media/icons/2011/09/pac16.jpg
* Screenshot: https://myapps.developer.ubuntu.com/site_media/screenshots/2011/09/pac_manager.png
=== Status ===
=== Application Notes ===
Submitted on 2011-09-28 10:25 - 2 weeks, 5 days ago:
Hello! This is my first time so, please have mercy :) Since this is a
Perl/Gtk project, I'm not sure on how to upload it... :( I uploaded
what *I think* is a valid "orig.tar.gz" file, but I'm not sure.
Anyway, I can send you a .deb file if want, without any problem (I
build it using "EPM" command line software). Thank you very much in
advance! - David.
To manage notifications about this bug go to: