apport-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~matsubara/apport/no-more-screenscraping into lp:apport

This is exciting to see, and a great step forward on our webservice client support story, Diogo.  Thank you.

As a next step after this branch (at some date in the future TBD), I'd like to see some of the test helpers in apport factored out and packaged up as generic tools for other launchpadlib clients to use for their own tests.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~matsubara/apport/no-more-screenscraping/+merge/34494
Your team Apport upstream developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~matsubara/apport/no-more-screenscraping into lp:apport.