apport-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mvo/apport/is-enabled into lp:apport

As I mentioned in https://code.launchpad.net/~mvo/apport/apport-checkreports-addition/+merge/63819, I don't think it's wise to rely on python and a lot of python modules if we are going to call this for package installation failures in apt/dpkg. I'll change it to a simple shell script instead.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mvo/apport/is-enabled/+merge/63821
Your team Apport upstream developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mvo/apport/is-enabled into lp:apport.