apport-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~knitzsche/apport/sandboxutils into lp:apport

Thanks! I'll do some cleanups, such as moving log() to apport/__init__.py (it fits much better there, together with apport.warning() and apport.error()), adding the missing "time" import, and changing this:

102     +def make_sandbox(sandbox, sandbox_dir, cache, verbose, report, extra_package=[], log_timestamps=None):
103	+
104	+ if sandbox:

The whole function does nothing at all if "sandbox" is false, this is like a "def fn(yes_really_do_it=True)". I'll just drop that argument.

I'll also add some docstrings.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~knitzsche/apport/sandboxutils/+merge/139285
Your team Apport upstream developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~knitzsche/apport/sandboxutils into lp:apport.