apport-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~brian-murray/apport/bug-1097773 into lp:apport

Note that ui.py info collection marks a report as unreportable if the SourcePackage field is missing. Also, add_package_info()'s documentation currently says that this field will be added. If we cannot rely on that any more, we need to adjust these.

I went through the other usages of SourcePackage in the apport code, and they are all properly conditionalized.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~brian-murray/apport/bug-1097773/+merge/180615
Your team Apport upstream developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~brian-murray/apport/bug-1097773 into lp:apport.