apport-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~xnox/apport/xenial-s390x into lp:apport

s390x is only available on xenial and up.

I've started to upgrade the test-suite to xenial and add basic s390x compatibility.

There are a few tests that use package names and version numbers that are only available on some architectures -> these are skipped for now, ideally a new set of test packages and version numbers should be picked for the tests that include binaries on all autopkgtestable architectures (amd64, arm64, armhf, i386, ppc64el, s390x) and still have the right properties/version orderings.

I had to move the test-suite to xenial series, but i'm not so sure that I did it all correctly.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~xnox/apport/xenial-s390x/+merge/304943
Your team Apport upstream developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~xnox/apport/xenial-s390x into lp:apport.