apport-hackers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~bryce/apport/bug-1831802 into lp:apport

The error message does in fact come from mysql as we can in the presint:

167 # checking disc space
168 if LC_ALL=C BLOCKSIZE= df --portability $DATADIR/. | tail -n 1 | awk '{ exit ($4>1000) }'; then
169   echo "ERROR: There's not enough space in $DATADIR/" 1>&2
170   db_stop
171   exit 1
172 fi

So the string checking you've added would make more sense in the mysql apport package hook, that being said it is curious that the referenced bug report got reported to Launchpad at all. I'd have expected there to be an UnreportableReason regarding the partition not having enough free space.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bryce/apport/bug-1831802/+merge/368415
Your team Apport upstream developers is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bryce/apport/bug-1831802 into lp:apport.