arsenal-devel team mailing list archive

[Blueprint other-q-arsenal-report-enhancements] Maintenance and Enhancement of the Arsenal Reports used for tracking bugs

Blueprint changed by Bryce Harrington:

Work items changed:
  Work items:
  [ursinha] Define process for contributions to stable arsenal releases: TODO
  [ursinha] Define process for contributions to stable lpltk releases: INPROGRESS
  [bryce] Arsenal script cleanup - define which templating system we're using: DONE
  [brad-figg] Arsenal script cleanup - define which javascript library we're using: TODO
  [bryce] Arsenal script cleanup - define which scripts we're keeping: TODO
  [bryce] Arsenal script cleanup - define graphing system: TODO
  [bryce] Create a development and a stable branch of arsenal: DONE
  [bryce] Separate out python-launchpadlib-toolkit (lpltk) out of arsenal: DONE
- [bryce] Establish testing scaffolding for lpltk unit tests: TODO
+ [bryce] Establish testing scaffolding for lpltk and arsenal unit tests: DONE
  [bryce] Define deployment process onto local systems: DONE
  [bryce] Define deployment process onto QA server (cranberry): TODO
  [bryce] Define process of Arsenal development using code reviews (first only Bryce, people being mentored would become reviewers.): TODO
  [bryce] Arsenal mailing list open so people can join and discuss (another team to have commit access?): DONE
  [ursinha] consolidate public arsenal reports running under the ubuntu-reports-dev account on cranberry: TODO
  [bryce] setup mailing list for cronjob failures from ubuntu-dev-reports and filter out launchpad timeouts: TODO

--
Maintenance and Enhancement of the Arsenal Reports used for tracking bugs
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-q-arsenal-report-enhancements