asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Different fixes for recent issues

Thanks a lot!

I can confirm that installing packport packages improves the wifi
quality significantly.

Unfortunately, the laptop brightness control fix is not working for me.

Could you post again the tricks of making battery life longer? The URL
you post is no longer working. I have a ul30a-x5. In windows, the
battery life is greater than 8 hours. In ubuntu, the battery life is
around 6 to 7 hours.

Ming-Wei