asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

hybrid graphics switch: I need a DSDT.dsl file from Asus UL30A

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to switch on/off the nvidia card of the
UL*0Vt models
using the DSDT.dsl files from two of the users. But I need to compare it against
one Asus UL30A that doesn't have a discrete nvidia card.

Can someone with an Asus UL30A laptop please provide the following info?

To compile your DSDT information, install if you haven't already the
acpidump and iasl tools:
sudo apt-get install acpidump iasl           # on Debian-based systems

Then run the following commands:

sudo acpidump > acpidump.txt
sudo acpixtract acpidump.txt
iasl -d DSDT.dat

This will create a DSDT.dsl file that you can copy paste as an answer
to this email.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Albert.