asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: solution for backlight control and flipped webcam image

If anyone got the brightness patch working, could you please post the
four full files from your /etc/acpi? For me, the basic setpci controls
brightness on ul80vt, but the event handlers did not make the Fn keys
work (maybe I didn't follow directions).

Thanks!