asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: error using web cam fix

Hi jlakser49,

jlakser49 wrote:
> I am trying to run the script to start skype and fix the flipped camera
> problem.
>
> I get this error message:  Unable to open
> /home/lakser/Config/webcam_skype.cfg: No such file or directory

welcome to the working group and thanks for sharing your hints and
experiences with us. Please subscribe to our mailing list if you would
like to continue exchanging information and discussing with us. Posting
messages to the groups' contact address is less useful.

Just visit https://launchpad.net/~asus-ul30 and login to your account,
then verify that you are still on this page (or visit it again), then
scroll down to the bottom of this page and subscribe to the mailing list
there.

You can then send email to the mailing list posting address at
asus-ul30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from the email address you registered with
Launchpad.

Since you are already approved for the asus-ul30 working group, you
should also be able to login at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LaptopTestingTeam/AsusUL30A/
(use a web browser which supports javascript) and thus be able to edit
the wiki, too.

Note that I have not acted on your hints and suggestions, yet, someone
will still need to do this. It can be you, too. I'm fully quoting your
original emails above (please refrain from doing so normally) so they
can be discussed on the mailing list, too. Since you are using google
mail and based on the content of your email I am convinced I can safely
assume that you consider this content to be directed to the general
public and I'm not disclosing sensitive information by forwarding it to
the mailing list.

Moritz