asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: UL30vt and screen flickering/blinking lines

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is the same thing, but I have seen momentary screen corruption (UL30VT-A1). It doesn't happen often, and it does not seem to lead to a crashes, so it has not bothered me too much. When it has happened, it was visually very noticable, I'd say at least a 1/3rd to 2/3rds of the screen space were affected. Like you, I don't run the win7 side of things enough to comment whether it is Linux specific or not.

-- Buck