asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: UL80VT-A1

Doug, I too have a UL80VT.  I have screen brightness working with the
attached scripts in /etc/acpi/ folder.  Also, I have the following set in my
/etc/default/grub:

GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX_DEFAULT="i915.powersave=0 acpi_backlight=vendor vga=792
quiet splash"

Using the current 2.6.32-22-generic kernel from the main ubuntu
repositories.

Jonathan Wagner