asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

VGA output

Heyla,

Yesterday I had to do a presentation and to my amazament the VGA output of my
UL50 does not function. Ofcourse I should have checked on that beforehand, but I
was rather sure it would function. Stupid ;-) Does anyone of you have that
functioning? All in all there are quite a lot of things that do not function
properly. I also have an eeepc and there where a lot of issues with that one in
the beginning. The eeepc tray utility was great in solving all of the problems
there where. It would be great if someone would develop that, but I guess tg=he
userbase for ULXX is a lot smaller then for eeepc.

gRTz

ben

Follow ups