asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Windows refund

Because I was asked by someone to let "you" know how it went with my
windows refund.
I have succeeded! :)
I have received 42 euros in return of the windows license.
The proces was fairly easy.
1) Call Asus support within 2 weeks after purchase.
2) You have to fill out two forms, that will be sent to you by someone
from Asus through e-mail.
3) Sent the two forms back to Asus, and wait for the money.
For the forms you need your IBAN bank account number and you need to
remove the windows license sticker without tearing it. (Hair blower
does the trick)

I have attached the forms I was required to sent back, although you
need to get an RMA number, so you can't just send this to Asus.

Cheers,

Willem