asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Suspend issues (Asus UL30JT)

It's always recommended to have the latest BIOS version, try that and report
back.
Maybe completely unrelated, but I'm running a PAE kernel so the full 4gb of
RAM can be addressed. Well, I just realized that's because I installed a
32-bit version of the OS, those of you running generic kernels probably have
64-bit Linux.