asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: U35F-X1 flipped webcam

I had this problem on my U33JC running Arch Linux and fixed it last night after reading something on the web (can't remember where, just searched Google). I run Skype using the following script:

#!/bin/bash
export LIBV4LCONTROL_FLAGS=3 && LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib32/libv4l/v4l1compat.so skype

I did not recompile anything. Note my path has lib32 in it; it's a 32-bit library on my 64-bit system. It's also at a different path than yours. Try adding the "export LIBV4LCONTROL_FLAGS=3 &&" portion in front of your current command and see what happens.

-Andrew