asus-ul30 team mailing list archive

Re: Off-topic question: where to buy replacement battery for Asus U33JC?

This probably won't help Albert in UK despite claims of worldwide shipping, but
battdepot.ca (based in Richmond BC, a suburb of Vancouver) has treated me OK when I needed
a battery for my Asus Eee 900A. I've been thinking of a spare for my UL30A at about $43
Cdn. But I don't see U33JC battery listed yet, just AC and car power supplies. But early
on I asked them about the UL30A battery when it was not listed and they did give a
prediction of availability that turned out to be more or less accurate.

JN