audio-recorder team mailing list archive

Audio-recorder on Ubuntu 13.04

Hello,
I just compiled audio-recorder on Raring Ringtail (daily build of Ubuntu
13.04).
*There were (so far) no changes in the dependencies list (in the INSTALL
file).
* Compilation did not produce any errors.  All well.
* No errors when running. Looks good.

Seems like GNOME-media has not yet added media-profiles for Gstreamer
1.0.  I cannot find any Gstreamer entries in the Dconf registry (in
dconf-editor).

We have to continue with the hard-coded values until developers of
GNOME-media make transition to Gstreamer 1.2.
Ref: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~osmoma/audio-
recorder/trunk/view/head:/src/media-profiles.c
Developers of Arch-Linux contacted me and told that
conf_get_base_settings() failed to return correct GSettings object. I
have temporarily reverted it to older solution.
Ref: bug #1074928 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/audio-
recorder/+bug/1074928)

Any suggestions?

Kindly