audio-recorder team mailing list archive

Re: question about audio-recorder

Hello JPS,

The media-profiles (and recording attributes) are hard-coded in the current
version of Audio-recorder.
Please see:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~osmoma/audio-recorder/trunk/view/head:/src/media-profiles.c

Many people has asked for how to change the bitrate and quality of
recordings, so I would like to improve the program.
In mean while, you may easily change the source code and re-compile the
program. Please study:
https://answers.launchpad.net/audio-recorder/+question/244321

I am now pondering of how  to implement this "edit" feature. The best
solution would be a new TAB (page) in the [Additional settings] dialog. Or
I may simply add a config.txt file and let user edit that. I would like to
have this feature to Ubuntu 14.10.

Many thanks JPS for your question.

 Osmo Antero
 Palmela/Portugal