audio-recorder team mailing list archive

Audio-recorder for Ubuntu 15.10.

Olá todos,
I just uploaded version 1.6-5 of audio-recorder to Launchpad.
It does not have any modificações importantes.

And packages for Ubuntu 15.10 should be disponível from:
https://launchpad.net/~audio-recorder/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
This PPA belongs to the team.

I have closed the old, private PPA for upload of novos pacotes.

The code gave me some deprecated warnings about these GTK3 functions:
gtk_widget_override_color(...)
gtk_style_context_get_border_color(...)
g_settings_list_keys(...)

I already fixed the deprecated warning in conf_is_valid_key()  in
src/dconf.c module.
dconf.c:91:5: warning: ‘g_settings_list_keys’ is deprecated: Use
'g_settings_schema_list_keys' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]

But I left the new code commented (inactive) to avoid problems on
systems with older GTK+3.   The new g_settings_schema_list_key()
function is poorly documentado.

Em qualquer caso, o novo código está disponível em:
src/dconf.c:
static gboolean conf_is_valid_key_NEW(GSettings *settings, gchar *key)

Obrigado e boa sorte.
  Osmo Antero
  Palmela, Portugal
--