audio-recorder team mailing list archive

audio-recorder using in debian bullseye

Hi there,

I love your amazing tool audio-recorder in Ubuntu, now my problem is to
use this tool in Debian 11 bullseye on an other system....

I'm not an expert but I try to compile it what ends in a lot of
failures, so my simple question is, is it possible to install your
famous tool in bullseye?

If yes could you please send me how I do that and what I need to get
success. This is not the only wish I have to you, please write how to do
it step by step may be I'm learning compiling things for my self if you
teach me that right.

Thank you so much for your support, if you have an PayPal account I will
spend you a little money to put in your coffee box

M. Bortolon

lonesome helpless learner of linux =;-)