autopilot-users team mailing list archive

Re: Sharing my experience with Autopilot + Jenkins

Hi Michael et al,

On Wed, 05 Dec 2012 10:14:22 Michael Zanetti wrote:

> That's it for now, hope this helps you to avoid some jenkins build runs
> figuring what's wrong with your tests. If you have experienced similar
> situation, let me know.

Thanks for sharing this - I wonder if you'd be willing to add anything that
you feel is missing to the autopilot documentation? It's all written in
restructured text, in the lp:autopilot branch. Building the Debian package
builds the documentation, and if you make any mistakes in the REST markup the
package build will fail.

Cheers,

--
Thomi Richards