banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Problème (bug?) sur enregistrement des branches communautaires sur Apps

On 08/27/2013 03:28 PM, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:
The new series of the bank-statement-reconcile are now
bank-statement-reconcile-7.0 and bank-statement-reconcile-6.1 to be compatible
with apps.openerp.com <http://apps.openerp.com>. I've registred them both.

Still a trouble with lp:banking-addons/bank-statement-reconcile-6.1 => it
already exists a branch called "lp:banking-addons/bank-statement-reconcile-61"
that doesn't belong to OCA => Can you delete it so I can validate the new one ?

I've just re-assigned all the "banking-addons" to the OpenERP Community Reviewers addons, so you can sort your own mess, including deleting the repositories you don't need anymore. ;-)

As you probably noticed, Apps doesn't prevent duplicate registrations if you're using a different bzr alias (series vs specific branch), but the duplicate branches won't be activated because they will only contain duplicate modules. Just force a scan of the repositories after solving the duplication problems and you'll update the Apps index in real-time.

There is still one inconsistency, though. Stefan registered the "lp:banking-addons/banking-addons-7.0" repository under his own account yesterday, while all the others are now under the umbrella of the OpenERP Community Reviewers account.
@Stefan: if you want I can reassign it, it's your call.

Regards,

Joël

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Olivier Dony <odo@xxxxxxxxxxx