banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Banking addons and customer payment requests - bumping

On 09/03/2013 07:42 PM, Virgil Dupras wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering whether any of you looked at the experimental branch I had submitted earlier at https://code.launchpad.net/~savoirfairelinux-openerp/banking-addons/loose-coupling (which I have just updated). We're pretty much finished with our customer's requirements and we're wondering where this code should live, whether it should be integrated to banking addons and, if so, how.

Hi Virgil,

it seems to be a completely different beast indeed than what we already have in the project. Could not tell any hook for integration from browsing through the code. Maybe a separate series within the project is more appropriate, or adding them to the account-payment project instead?

Do you see possibilities for integration yourself? Are there any more payment providers that could be integrated in this particular flow? That might warrant a specific, new project for these modules.

Cheers,
Stefan.