banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: account_payment_security

Hi, Alexis,

I see very the module very interesting, and it's something I haven't
thought about till now. I'm thinking that it can be proposed as a bugfix
for the addons official and/or OCB branches instead of a separate module,
because it's extremely important and must be on each system, not
optionally, don't you think?

Regards.