banking-addons-drivers team mailing list archive

Re: Attachements instead of dedicated models ?

Le 17/12/2014 11:00, Stefan a écrit :
The rationale is that you can run the wizard over multiple payment orders. Can you easily link an attachment to multiple payment orders?

At least, I now know what is the reason behind the current implementation :)

I would never imagine the need to run the file-generation wizard over multiple payment orders. Why would you need to do that ? If you want to have a single file for the bank, why would the payment lines be spread across several payment orders ? For me, the file-generation wizard is always run for a single payment order.

Alexis