bashare-translators team mailing list archive

Re: English language-pack

Oh, yes, I see, you downloaded the old version (from Google Code?).
This old version still has Italian as te default language. Since then
the code base has been ported to English.
If you can get a copy from the source code, you will be fine. You can
get that from Bazaar:
    bzr checkout lp:bashare

If you can't, we should be releasing a new version pretty soon (with
German translations included!)

Please tell me if you need help to get the source code of BaShare. I
know it's not really simple, but we are in the middle of a lot of
migrations:
Italian -> English
Google code -> Launchpad
single developer -> multi