bashare-translators team mailing list archive

A new release is coming!

Hi all,

We are now almost ready to ship our next version (0.5), which will be the
first version released from Launchpad, and also the first release containing
most of the languages you have helped us with!

I had planned to send you all an email outlining how we would coordinate our
release effort concerning translations, but here is the most important idea:

Translators are notified one week in advance that a new release is coming.
You are encouraged to translate the last untranslated strings in your
language, and (if possible) to check all the other previously translated
strings, in order to improve the overall quality of the translations.

Once you have completed/reviewed your language, it would be nice if you
could notify me or the mailing list (bashare-translators@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
)

I will come back to you one day before the new release is ready.

I wanted to take the opportunity to collectively thank you for helping us
increase the number of languages BaShare is translated in!

Thanks,
Emilien Klein