bashare-translators team mailing list archive

Re: Translation

Hi Lars,

The first message is only displayed when BaShare is checking for a new
version, and a network error occurred. I guess it would be nicer to
have something like "A network error occurred while searching for a
new version", but Guido (the main developer) has told me that it was
too long...
I'll try to find a translation to the second string, however I'm no
German native... I am sending this email also to Guido, so that he can
explain the concept of "URL for receiving" (Guido, can you explain
this?) Also, maybe we should think about renaming those 2 strings to
something easier to understand???

Thanks,
Emilien.