bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: translation

Well,

I have no access to the section you are telling me about, but here is what I
can tell you:
- We have no translations files (.po) in the branch for now, only a template
(.pot)
- For automatic updates, I would say it is better if we can import directly
from the branch.

So that leaves the only option:
Import all translation template files found in the branch.

I don't know what are your next steps... Please tell me if you're having
trouble.
You will get used to Launchpad, the problems you are having are only
one-time issues, but you will start to see the benefits soon of having
everything integrated (bugs + source control + translations + mailing list +
etc...)

Cheers,
Emilien