bashareteam team mailing list archive

Updated project structure

Guido,

Have you seen my commit of last night (revision 25)? I have put all
the images in a specific folder called images, so that the source code
and the images get separated. I hope you like that change?
I have normally updated all the references in the source code to point
to the new location of the images, but it would be nice if you could
have a look and see if everything still works fine (in particular, I
haven't tested the tray images that change according to the percent of
the upload...)

Please respond to this mail when you have reviewed my change.

Thanks,
Emilien.

Follow ups