bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Fwd: Launchpad: BaShare translation uploads

I knew that was going to happen. That is why I originally created the
symlink (rev 21,
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~bashareteam/bashare/main/revision/21 )

Gambas automatically creates the template in ".lang/.pot", which,
because of the dots in front, means that both the folder and the file
are hidden. While it's not in my place to judge this decision, I sure
wouldn't have taken it... A translations template or folder should not
be something that is hidden/secret, but apparently Gambas thinks so...

Anyway, I've just created a hard link (rev 30) (the symlink didn't
work fine in Launchpad).
Guido, you will have to resubmit it and answer to Jeroen Vermeulen
that you have changed the name of the template... And I would NOT try
to explain why the file contained those dots, this is not relevant
anymore. Let's just get the template in the system to begin setting up
the translations.

Guido, I don't know how you submitted the first template, but I guess
you uploaded it, right? I suppose that there is a way to direct to the
file that is in version control, that way it would get updated
automatically whenever the template gets modified. Be sure to use this
option, OK?