bashareteam team mailing list archive

Updated the homepage for BaShare team

I've updated the text for BaShare team's homepage. I've removed the
general BaShare presentation text, and replaced it with some
description about what this team does. I've also provided links to the
project homepage and to the other team, for the translators.
We should have a little discussion about what this bashareteam is about:
- For people involved in general with BaShare
or
- For developers.

I guess that for now the size of the project is still small enough,
but when we get translators, I don't think that they need to subscribe
to this group (otherwise they will start receiving all sorts of mails
that they are not interested in). So I would say that this group is
more for developers and admin, to discuss general project directions
and technical issues.

Do you agree, Guido?

Follow ups