bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: using download section in LP

Well, I don't know how exactly everything works (I have never uploaded
packages to Launchpad either), but I guess that you can upload more
than one file, and tell Launchpad which is the default file to
download... I suppose we will understand this better once we actually
have files to upload. I wouldn't worry too much about that right now,
we already have to have the software translated in the other
languages, before actually preparing the release.