bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: Very important

Well, I am not surprised at all, and this is the exact reason why I
didn't include the other .pot.

I see 2 different possibilities:
- Remove the .pot and .mo, leaving just BaShare/.lang/.pot, and
finding a way to make Gambas work OK (we should already have the .po,
we could see if there is a way for Gambas to understand and generate
the .mo files...)
OR
- Tell Launchpad only to import BaShare/.lang/.pot and the .po files,
and ignore all the rest. As I don't have access to the administration
console for the translations, you have to find how to do that (if it
is possible???). I imagine there is a way to tell Launchpad not to
import some files, but I'm not sure...

Anyway, the situation now is that launchpad believes that there are a
lot of templates:
#project.pot
.pot
About.pot
FMain.pot
FormIP.pot
FPicTrayIcon.pot
FRic.pot
FStart.pot
HelpUPnP.pot
Impostazioni.pot

Launchpad potentially thinks that those templates are all for
different templates. I see that in the import queue
(https://translations.launchpad.net/bashare/trunk/+imports) there are
2 templates that have the status of "deleted". Would it be possible to
"delete" the templates that are imported, but that we don't really
want?

Guido, if you are having trouble, maybe you can set me as "driver" for
the project, and then I think I might be able to have access to the
admin section for the translations. Otherwise, you have to find the
solution on your own ;)

Tell me how things are going...