bashareteam team mailing list archive

Re: [Bashare-translators] Bug?

Hey Lars,

Hmmm, I've never seen this error. Maybe Guido (he is the one doing all
the coding) knows?
Lars, if I make the assumption you use Ubuntu, could you tell me the version of:
- Ubuntu
- Gambas (and how you installed it, from the default Ubuntu repo?)
- BaShare

I have redirected this message to the main mailing list (not the
translator's) because it is not translations-related.
Guido, could you follow-up on this error, I don't think that I know
enough of the software to be useful to Lars.

Thanks!