bashareteam team mailing list archive

Cannot write messages to Gambas' mailing lists?

Hi Benoît,

I've tried (on 2 separate occasions) to send messages to your mailing
lists gambas-devel and gambas-user, but somehow those messages never
attained your mailing list. However, I've never received any bounce
message back... Have those messages not been moderated by you, or
maybe the messages didn't pass through because I've added our own
mailing list as CC?

Anyway, here are the 2 messages in question:
https://lists.launchpad.net/bashareteam/msg00058.html (on 01/10/2009)
https://lists.launchpad.net/bashareteam/msg00104.html (on 22/10/2009)

I would like to send them again to your mailing list, but I just don't
know why they didn't attain you in the first place. Do I actually need
to subscribe to your ML to be able to post there?
I know that I haven't included the version of Gambas we use, because
that depends on the developers. I use the latest available in Ubuntu
repos (so I guess 2.8.2, but I'm not at my dev machine right now), but
Guido uses the latest from the Ubuntu PPA, which should be the actual
latest release... If you know how I can send the messages again, I'll
include those details...

Thanks,
Emilien

P.S.: J'aurais aussi pu écrire ca en Français...