bigdata-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-hadoop-compute-slave/status into lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-hadoop-compute-slave/trunk

Looks really good Cory! I deployed to AWS and all the status changes looked legit (i like the inclusion of '/etc/hosts registration' in addition to the normal boring enhanced status).

I have a beef, though. This feels heavy:

+    archives = glob('resources/*')
+    subprocess.check_call(['pip', 'install'] + archives)

What if we want to shove things in ./resources that aren't pip'able? We can either cross that bridge when we get to it, or shove pip stuffs in ./resources/pip. Thoughts?
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-hadoop-compute-slave/status/+merge/262927
Your team Juju Big Data Development is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-hadoop-compute-slave/status into lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-hadoop-compute-slave/trunk.