bigdata-dev team mailing list archive

Big Data Cloud Weather Report bundles

Tim,

I've got the CWR bundles ready for you.  They're all currently in a
staging branch because we figured we didn't want to wait on
promulgation and it sounds like the bundles_v3.yaml work-around may
become moot soon-ish so at that point we can just switch over to the
existing promulgated bundles.

The two that we'd recommend definitely using are:

  * lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/bundles/apache-core-batch-processing/staging
  * lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/bundles/apache-hadoop-spark-zeppelin/staging

These both have Amulet tests in addition to the bundle and cover both
the core and adding additional services.  However, the following are
also available for deploy-only verification and if we want to include
them, they will eventually grow Amulet tests as well:

  * lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/bundles/apache-hadoop-spark/staging
  * lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/bundles/apache-analytics-pig/staging
  * lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/bundles/apache-analytics-sql/staging

Of course, there's a lot of overlap on all of these, since they all
share the core.  Let me know if you need anything else regarding
these.

Follow ups