bigdata-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~mbruzek/charms/trusty/apache-hbase/icon-code-fix into lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-hbase/trunk

The icon in the bigdata-dev branch is not very good.  I could not fix it because everything was on the same layer.  I put the image on the "pictogram" layer and made a white squircle.

Also I had a problem when removing relations and unprotected use of a possible None value.  I did a search for "spark_home" and could not find it but I am not an expert on this code, so I put a guard in the broken relation to prevent the charm from going into error state.  Probably not the right fix in the end, but something  you should be aware of none-the-less.

--
https://code.launchpad.net/~mbruzek/charms/trusty/apache-hbase/icon-code-fix/+merge/273275
Your team Juju Big Data Development is requested to review the proposed merge of lp:~mbruzek/charms/trusty/apache-hbase/icon-code-fix into lp:~bigdata-dev/charms/trusty/apache-hbase/trunk.