bootstack-charmers team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] ~guoqiao/charm-juju-lint:dev into charm-juju-lint:master

> Oh can you revert the name change of charm_juju_lint.py to juju_lint.py for
> this review? Very good point of changing it for consistency, however it messes
> up the diff between old and new (looks like new file to review software so
> cannot differentiate changes made from old code). I would make that change in
> a separate MR.

Hi Zehring,

commit reverted and comment removed. switch from zaza to pytest for functional tests now. thanks.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~guoqiao/charm-juju-lint/+git/charm-juju-lint/+merge/377959
Your team Canonical BootStack Charmers is subscribed to branch charm-juju-lint:master.