brainstorm-dev team mailing list archive

Unable to log in

I tried to log into brainstorm today, but was unable
to have the site
accept my username and password. Unsure that I had
typed it correctly, I
tried again, and then again with other passwords that
I commonly use.
(Unfortunately, I must have used a throwaway address
when I supplied my
email because neither of my two main ones were able to
have a temporary
password sent to them. It wasn't saved on my computer,
so I went and
accessed my school server to verify my password which
I had saved on
firefox there. I found that I was originally correct,
and that my
username/password was indeed  'rouge568'  and  'tubas'
, respectively.
However, even with this confirmation, brainstorm still
refused to let me
log on. Is there any way for you to recover my
account? Thank you.

Follow ups