brainstorm-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Brainstorm for Phoronix Test Suite

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Vadim Peretokin <vperetokin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi!

Hi!

> I'd like to request a brainstorm for the Phoronix Test Suite, an open-source
> benchmarking, testing, and comparison program. My LP login is 'vperetokin',
> Brainstorm login 'Vadim P.', and the preferred URL doesn't matter - feel
> free to use whatever you standardized on, as long as it's more or less
> easily accessible :)

Well, one prerequisite I did not explicitly mentioned is the fact that
the software should be included in Ubuntu. By included in Ubuntu, I
mean being part of an official Ubuntu repository (main, universe,
restricted, multiverse). Otherwise having a
brainstorm.ubuntu.com/project_name/ does not have any sense.

It seems I have not found the Phoronix Test Suite in the official repositories.
If I'm right, you could try to put the software on the repos, or you
could wait for the project-neutral release of Brainstorm that should
come at the end of the year. It's up to you!

Cheers!

Nicolas