brainstorm-dev team mailing list archive

Re: FW: Fwd: implemented ideas

> > Hi Nicolas,
> >
> > I'm using the trunk version, and running in apache 2.0.61 on drupal-5.10
> > with php 5.2.1 (on redhat enterprise 4). I have installed this on
> > http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com at my work using the mini-sample.sql, not
> > the sample.sql.
> >
> > I can actually change the status of ideas, but when I go to
> > http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com/implemented_ideas/
> > nothing appears in the list.
>
> Weird.
> And in http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com/implemented_ideas/all/ ?
> Because when you set something as implemented, you can set a release.
> http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com/implemented_ideas/ will show the
> implemented ideas of the latest release.
> http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com/implemented_ideas/all/ will show all
> the implemented ideas, with or without release set.
> (Btw, I can't access the website)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Nicolas
>

> > Cheers,
> >
> > Ed.

Thanks Nicolas. If I type in http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com/implemented_ideas/all/ I do see the implemented idea. Looking at this closer, the All link on the tab menu is missing. Also the link for Release long name points at shortname:

<ul class="TabbedMenu">
<li id="TabbedMenuActive">All</li>
<li><a href="http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com/implemented_ideas/shortname/";>Release long name</a></li>
<li><a href="http://brainstorm-uat.baplc.com/implemented_ideas/category_brainstorm/";>Brainstorm website</a></li>
</ul>

Maybe that's result of using mini-sample.sql ?
Also one other question, what status do I select to categorise an idea as 'ideas being worked upon'?

Cheers,

Ed.
PS The site is not on the internet, it's an internal one at work.

Make a mini you on Windows Live Messenger!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571437/direct/01/