brazilianteam team mailing list archive

[Fwd: Re: Jaunty CDs to FISL at Allhands]

--- Begin Message ---
HI Ursula,
I will certainly send 200 cds to Allhands for you. I will send 180 desktop and 20 server. I will ask for the CD's to be addressed to you at the hotel. I hope that's ok.

Many Thanks for your patience Rachael

Thanks so much Rachael

Ursula Junque wrote:
Hi Rachael!

My name is Ursula and I work at the Launchpad team here at Canonical,
and they asked me to talk to you regarding Jaunty CDs to be distributed at
FISL event in Brazil.

We had a bad time last year with customs in Brazil, and they blocked
us from getting the CDs in time to the event due to bureaucracy and
taxes. So, I'd like to check with you if it's possible to get the CDs in person at the AllHands in May, so I could bring them myself to Brazil. I'm thinking about 200 CDs for 4 days of event, but of course that's just an estimate number. :) FISL is an international event, it's sad they didn't have a proper website for this year's version yet, so I could show you (this will be the tenth version, in June 23-27).

Actually the main concerns are 1) you could be already sending CDs for the
event and 2) I'm trying to avoid them getting stuck again, so I should contact you to avoid duplicates
and problems. :)
Any doubts, I'm here to answer.

Thank you very much!

--